Riot Released Quinn and Valor
Riot has released information about Quinn and Valor and she will be the next champion. Continue reading for Riot's official look at this feathered duo's full splash art, playstyle, kit. In the upcoming patch, Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings will swoop onto the Fields of Justice. Quinn and Valor is the most comprehensive duo to grace League of Legends yet and they will work together to defeat their enemies with flexible and precise attacks.
- Harrier (Passive): Valor periodically marks enemies as Vulnerable. Quinn's first attack against vulnerable targets will deal bonus physical damage.
- Blinding Assault: Quinn sends Valor forth in a straight line skillshot. Valor stops at the first enemy struck, damaging and briefly blinding all nearby enemies.
- Tag Team: Valor damages and blinds all nearby enemies.
- Heightened Senses:
- (Passive): Attacking a Vulnerable target will increase Quinn’s Attack Speed for a few seconds.
- (Active): Valor rushes to the skies, revealing a large area around Quinn, including all brush and non-stealthed units.
- Tag Team:
- (Passive): Valor gains a large amount of Attack Speed permanently.
- (Active): Valor reveals a large area around him, including brush and non-stealthed units.
- Tag Team: Valor dashes to an enemy, damaging and slowing them for a brief time.
- First Cast: Quinn leaps away from the battlefield and allows Valor to take her place briefly. Valor functions as a mobile melee attacker and gains a huge Movement Speed bonus when out of combat. This bonus is decreased gradually to a smaller value when in combat.
- Second Cast (Skystrike): Valor flies from the battlefield, allowing Quinn to return in a hail of bolts that damage all nearby enemies. Damage is increased based on how much health targets are missing. If Tag Team is not cast a second time, Skystrike is cast automatically once Tag Team ends.
- Vault: Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing damage and slowing them briefly. She then kicks back off her target, landing near her maximum attack range.
- Tag Team:
Quinn and Valor’s combined prowess makes them a highly mobile carry combo. During the laning stage, the passive effects from Harrier and Heightened Senses make Quinn an excellent last-hitter, and raises the chances of the duo securing kills against enemy champions. Quinn and Valor also enjoy a range of defensive abilities: Quinn can activate Heightened Senses to check for approaching junglers, while Vault ensures Quinn can easily maintain safe distance when enemies come in for the kill. If an opponent is still able to close in, the blind from Blinding Assault can briefly neutralize the enemy and allow for a hasty retreat.
Quinn and Valor are also highly capable when assisting friendly ganks. The slow from Vault makes their target susceptible to skillshots, and grants valuable time to secure a kill before your enemy can escape. The best Quinn and Valor players can even use smart positioning and timing with Vault to launch Quinn over terrain. Quinn and Valor also excel at chasing down fleeing enemies. Activating Heightened Senses gives vision across terrain and into brush, allowing the duo to close in on enemies attempting to juke. Meanwhile, the speed bonus from Tag Team helps Valor hunt down retreating prey before Quinn returns to Skystrike for the killing blow.
The nature of Quinn and Valor’s play changes fundamentally once you gain access to Tag Team. While still a disruptive ranged duo, Tag Team temporarily turns Valor into a melee monster, perfectly poised for pursuing wounded enemies and cleaning up team fights. As a lengthy buff, Tag Team affords Valor enough time to zip between lanes to defend or split push as needed. The long duration also means Valor can fully disengage from a team fight, reposition and heal up if needed, and re-enter the fight once the conditions are more favorable.
Quinn and Valor is a quite forceful and flexible team. It fits newcomers and senior players hoping to carry in League of Legends!
- Previous: League of Legends Brazil Server Transfers to Brazil
- Next: LOL Patch 3.02 Updated Champions & Items Statistics
- 9/9 PBE UPDATE #2: BETTER LOOK AT LUMINOSITY WARD, WARD OF DRAVEN, AND STARCALL WARD
- League of Legends Champion and skin sale: 9.10 - 9.13
- Free LOL champion rotation (Season three: week 32)
- Season 3 World Finals in Full Swing
- Gameguyz Statistics of Champions' Popularity (IV): Free Champion Lux Strikes with force
- Physical Attack
- Skill Attack10
- Operation Difficulty10
The Darkin Blade
- Physical Attack4
- Skill Attack3
- Operation Difficulty6
The Ice Witch
- Physical Attack2
- Skill Attack8
- Operation Difficulty8
The Secret Weapon
- Physical Attack5
- Skill Attack6
- Operation Difficulty9
News LOLDB newly-added server data...
Published: Sep 9.Comments: 0
News Historic changes from S1 to...
Published: Sep 4.Comments: 1
News Renowned king of farming in...
Published: Sep 2.Comments: 0
News Tournament report for this...
Published: Aug 26.Comments: 0
News Talented ADC Rekkless may...
Published: Aug 25.Comments: 0
News Riot not making a profit from...
Published: Aug 25.Comments: 0
News Are you afraid?...
Published: Aug 20.Comments: 0