Trundle and Sejuani Remake
Trundle, the Troll King
Model (after the remake)
[Passive] King's Tribute
When an enemy dies near Trundle, he heals for a percentage of their max health.
Now heals for flat 2% instead of 2/3/4/5/6%.
[Q] Troll Smash
Trundle’s next attack deals bonus damage and briefly slows the target.
[W] Frozen Kingdom
Trundle creates a zone on the ground that increases his movement, attack speed, and healing from all sources.
- Duration lowered to 6 seconds from 8.
- Attack Speed increase is now 20/35/50/65/80 up from 20/30/40/50/60.
- No longer grants CC reduction, instead increases healing and regen from all sources by 8/11/14/17/20%
- Cooldown now 16/15/14/13/12 instead of 15 at all ranks.
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60.
[E] Pillar of Ice
Trundle creates an immovable pillar of ice that bumps back and slows nearby enemies.
Now slows for 35% at all ranks changed from 25/30/35/40/45%.
Trundle drains an enemy of armor and magic resist for a short time and damages for a percentage of the opponent’s max health.
- Now steals 10/12.5/15% of their max health and 20% of armor and MR instead of 100/175/250 ( +.6 AP) and 15/20/25% of Armor and MR
- Second part of the drain, which doubles the stats drained from the first part, now happens over 5 seconds down from 6 seconds
- Drained Stats "slowly loses" stats after drain ends and target's resistances "slowly return over 5 seconds after the drain effect ends".
In the jungle: Trundle excels as a safe and speedy jungler thanks to the healing effects from his passive and Frozen Kingdom. If your team needs lane pressure, you can block enemy escape routes and slow stragglers with Pillar of Ice while chasing down and damaging enemies with Frozen Kingdom and Chomp.
Mid game: As the match enters mid game, Trundle’s all about counter-ganking and securing objectives. He can utilize the increased attack speed from Frozen Kingdom and the attack reset on Chomp to quickly clear lanes and pressure towers. A clutch Pillar of Ice can be used to block enemies from stealing a crucial objective like the dragon or Baron, or pressure enemies into a hasty retreat.
Late game and team fights: Once the team fights start, Trundle makes a great counter-initiator and disruptor. With a well-placed Pillar of Ice, Trundle can stop champions while they’re charging through your front line or peel off carries from the main fight. Trundle can also troll beefy tanks and bruisers with Subjugate, tearing away their defenses and health to secure quick kills.
We will talk about changes on Sejuani next time.
- 9/9 PBE UPDATE #2: BETTER LOOK AT LUMINOSITY WARD, WARD OF DRAVEN, AND STARCALL WARD
- League of Legends Champion and skin sale: 9.10 - 9.13
- Free LOL champion rotation (Season three: week 32)
- Season 3 World Finals in Full Swing
- Gameguyz Statistics of Champions' Popularity (IV): Free Champion Lux Strikes with force
- Physical Attack
- Skill Attack10
- Operation Difficulty10
The Darkin Blade
- Physical Attack4
- Skill Attack3
- Operation Difficulty6
The Ice Witch
- Physical Attack2
- Skill Attack8
- Operation Difficulty8
The Secret Weapon
- Physical Attack5
- Skill Attack6
- Operation Difficulty9
News LOLDB newly-added server data...
Published: Sep 9.Comments: 0
News Historic changes from S1 to...
Published: Sep 4.Comments: 1
News Renowned king of farming in...
Published: Sep 2.Comments: 0
News Tournament report for this...
Published: Aug 26.Comments: 0
News Talented ADC Rekkless may...
Published: Aug 25.Comments: 0
News Riot not making a profit from...
Published: Aug 25.Comments: 0
News Are you afraid?...
Published: Aug 20.Comments: 0